Do you Suffering from loss and thinning? Here are a number of great tips for those who desire to give chemical products a miss and go in for accepted thinning hair treatment by means of herbs for thinning hair and care. If you have been suffering from the balding and thinning areas on your head you should follow these simple remedies to see if you get any relief from your symptoms of hair loss.
1. Vitamin A, also known as Retinol, plays an important role in building new cells and tissues in the body, including hair. Vitamin A is also essential for overall normal growth of the body and helps in maintaining healthy skin, hair and nails. Vitamin A also plays an important role in keeping the hair follicles lubricated. Therefore, a person suffering from vitamin A deficiency will experience dandruff and dry scalp. Vitamin A is found in carrots, mangoes, sweet potatoes, milk, egg yolks, liver, green leafy vegetables and bell peppers.
2. Amla which comes we find from the Indian goose berry. Amla is considered to be a great herb for in general hair growth and maintenance. Use it in the following way. Get dry pieces of amla and boil them in also castor or coconut oil for 20 minutes. Let it make it cool and then store. Use this combination and massage into hair at least once a week. Get amla powder and mix it with an egg. Then relate this to the hair and let sit for 30 minutes. Subsequently wash it off.
3. One of the many natural hair growth remedies includes scalp massage. By taking the fingertips (not fingernails) and gently but thoroughly massaging all areas of your scalp you can improve blood flow to the area. By increasing the flow, blood circulation will bring all the essential nutrients and proteins needed in the roots and follicles of your hair.
4. Combine 1 tbsp. of olive oil, 1 tbsp. coconut oil and 1 tbsp. almond oil. Mix the oils in a microwave safe bowl. Heat the mixture for 15 seconds in the microwave or until warm. Dip your finger tips in the mixture and massage it into your scalp. Wrap a clean cotton towel around your head and allow the oils to soak overnight. Remove the towel in the morning. Shampoo and rinse your hair as normal.
5. Vitamin C, or ascorbic acid, aids in production of collagen which is essential for the tissues in the body and hair. Deficiency of vitamin C can lead to damaged hair, split ends and breakage. Sources of vitamin C include citrus fruits like lemons, lime; pepper, melons, berries, potatoes, tomatoes, and dark green leafy vegetables.
6. But if your hair is extremely oily and you need to wash it more often then wash it with a very mild shampoo. Do not wash your hair through very hot water. It can damage your hair. Cold water is perfect for hair health. But one can use warm water as an option. Set out in for a massage once in every 15 days. An expert will be able to reach all those spots that you can't.
7. Most herbal supplements designed for men are formulated with Saw Palmetto, Magnesium, Vitamin B6 and Biotin. For women, these herbal supplements are formulated with Magnesium, Vitamin B6, Biotin and Horsetail Silica. Starting a daily routine of taking these all-natural organic herbal supplements is an effective way of replenishing your body with missing essential nutrients and balancing your hormones levels, to diminish the effects of DHT.