It seems like you can't find a guy who is over the age of 30 who isn't experiencing some type of thinning hair problem. Follow these tips to reduce hair loss and grow healthy hair that is not only beautiful but also easy to manage. There are no drugs involved but just some obvious and natural tips that are often overlooked by many to control hair loss.
1. A vitamin deficiency may be a cause of hair loss, particularly the Vitamin B family. The B vitamins play key roles in maintaining healthy hair and deficiencies can certainly have an impact on hair growth. A good B-complex vitamin should cover the needs of most people, although some may want to add individual niacin, pantothenic acid and B-6 supplements. Vitamin C and Vitamin E are both believed to improve circulation, which will stimulate blood flow in the scalp region.
2. Omega-3 fatty acids are essential fats which can stimulate natural hair growth and prevent the ezcessive shedding of strands. You can get omega-3 fatty acids by eating cold water fish such as salmon, tuna, and mackerel.
3. Rubbing oils into your scalp may not at first seem like a good way to regrow your hair, but these can serve to increase blood flow and send more nutrients to your roots. Amla oil is one oil made from the amla plant. This herb is rich in vitamin C and when massaged into your scalp as an oil, it really nourishes your roots.
4. Grind fenugreek seeds in water to make paste. Apply this on your scalp and rinse after 45 minutes. You can try this every week or fortnight. Regular application would result in soft and shiny hair.
Slightly heat the castor oil and mix it with almond oil. Gently massage it and wrap hot towel around the scalp. This would not only prevent hair fall but reduces dandruff.
5. Zinc, sulfur and magnesium are several of the main supplements taken for hair loss. Zinc is known for its ability to enhance the immune system, while sulfur is believed to increase scalp circulation and decrease inflammation. Magnesium is another supplement to aid the immune system and help prevent hair loss.
6. Aloe vera is effective as a natural method to treat hair loss. It contains natural ingredients such as glycoprotein which promotes hair growth. Massage the aloe vera directly onto your scalp. This will help stimulate your follicles and increase the circulation of blood to your scalp. The juice of alfalfa, in combination with identical amounts of carot and lettuce juice, taken daily, also assists in the growth of hair to an amazing extent. The combination of these juices is rich in elements which are especially helpful for the growth of hair and prevention of hair loss.
7. Mix one egg, 2 tbs castor oil, one tsp vinegar and one tsp glycerin. Beat this mixture thoroughly till you get a frothy pulp. Massage this over your scalp and wrap a hot towel. Leave it for half an hour and then wash your hair with mild shampoo. You would definitely find difference within and month. Regular usage would result in thick, shiny and soft hair.