Hair loss is a common problem which is bothering people a lot these days. People try a number of ways to prevent this. But it is a fact that there is no remedy which will work for all. Many natural treatments do work; you will have to try them for yourself to know exactly what will work best for you. Here are a few natural remedies to hair loss that you may want to try.
1. The presence of Vitamin E and antioxidants is what makes olive oil one of the best conditioner for damaged hair. The oil works well in sealing of the damaged hair cuticles and protecting it from the harsh rays of the sun and other environmental pollutants. You can mix olive oil with eggs and apply it to the hair. Wash off with a mild shampoo after fifteen minutes. Other oils that are good for hair are almond oil and coconut oil. Warm these oils a bit and apply it overnight for the best results.
2. Apple cider vinegar contains alpha hydroxy acids that remove dead skin cells that are clogging hair follicles and prohibiting growth. It will also balance the scalp's pH levels.
Mix 1 cup of apple cider vinegar with 1 1/2 cups of water and stir. After washing the hair, pour apple cider vinegar water over the head and massage into the scalp for 5 minutes. Rinse with warm water and condition as usual.
3. Aloe vera may also increase your hair growth. Some experts think that since this is good in treating wounds, it may also help in combating your hair loss problem. You may want to find aloe vera gels that are easily available from pharmacies. Simply massage it into your hair, allow it to stand for an hour and then rinse off.
4. Polysorbate-80 - This is a FDA approved surfactant, also it is a food additive. This is unproven but said to help with removing DHT from the scalp. You would do this by applying it 10 to 15 minutes before you shampoo.
5. Avocado mixed with mashed bananas are a perfect treatment for dry hair. Leave on this nutrient rich mixture on your hair for thirty minutes or so and wash off with cold water.
6. The scalp does not get as much blood flow and circulation as the rest of the body. Because the scalp is the highest point of the body, blood flows in one direction most of the time. In addition to this, there is no muscle directly underneath the scalp, so stimulation is necessary.
7. Amla oil can help stimulate hair growth. This oil is rich in nutrients that helps your hair to strengthen. You can increase its effectiveness by applying it together with lime juice.
8. Psyllium Husk - As we all know fiber is essential to a cleanse. Another thing is that most Americans have deficient diets that lack proper amounts of natural fiber. The psyllium husk is a natural bulking laxative agent that is used to help with removing the waste from the colon safely. It works by gently scrubbing the inside of the colon to help with removing the waste that has built up and also the stuff stuck to the walls of the colon.