The major factor for hair loss is nutritional deficiency. Other causes are age factor, genetic factor, hormonal changes, stress and excessive dandruff. Hair loss must be treated on time as the risk for getting bald increases every time you have a major hair fall. Read below if you are losing your hair. Some hair loss remedies may promote hair regrowth. We give home remedy for hair loss and thinning of hair using natural ingredients.
1. As well as eating a nutritious diet it is important to eliminate or cut down on smoking and avoid excessive caffeine and carbonated drinks. Get plenty of rest and sleep to allow the body to carry out necessary functions including growing hair.
2. Massage Massaging the scalp in general for a couple of minutes a day can stimulate blood flow to the hair follicles and in mild cases stimulate some hair growth in minor cases of temporary hair loss. There are several electric massagers on the market that have an attachment for scalp massaging as well.
3. Take a pot of water and soak few fenugreek seeds in it. Massage it in the scalp and wrap a cloth for about 3 hours. Repeat this procedure for a month to get treated of hair loss.
4. Massage the scalp vigorously for 10 to 15 minutes (until you start to feel hot there) after bathing it with water. This stimulates the blood circulation and strengthens the hair follicles in the scalp.
5. Saw palmetto is native to North America and where it is considered a natural herbal remedy for Benign prostatic hyperplasia. Saw palmetto is also used to treat androgenic alopecia, or male- and female-pattern baldness. Research is ongoing as to exactly how saw palmetto works though it's regarded that it may block an enzyme (5-alpha-reductase) from allowing the hormone testosterone from being converted to dihydrotestosterone (DHT). DHT is believed to be a factor in certain types of hair loss.
6. Aloe Vera Aloe Vera has been used by Native Americans, Indians and many in the Caribbean to promote healthy hair and prevent hair loss. Aloe's can help the scalp by healing it and balancing the pH level of the scalp while cleansing the pores. A common preparation of Aloe Vera gel with a small amount of wheat germ oil and coconut milk is used as a shampoo and has traditionally shown great benefit. This is one of the best hair loss treatment.
7. Grind myrtle leaves and soak it in water for a day. Apply this combination the next night before going to sleep and wrap it with a cloth. Keep it overnight. Wash the hair the next morning with cold or warm water. repeat this procedure for 2 weeks.
8. Grind half a cup of black dal lentil with one tablespoon of fenugreek seeds (dana methi) to a coarse powder. Mix well half a cup of yogurt into the powder and message over the scalp. Leave for 2 hours then rinse.