For a lot of males and females, hair thinning is usually a serious issue. For this reason stopping hair loss at the moment the symptoms appear is really important. Below are some simple home remedies that have been proven beneficial in preventing and controlling hair fall and dandruff. All the remedies given here are very simple and effective in improving your hair condition.
1. Take an Aloe vera leaf and slice it into two to get the gel out. Apply this gel to the roots and tips of the hair and let it stay for 30 minutes. You can add a few drops of honey to this as well. Wash off after the stipulated time.
2. Take about 10-15 minutes to massage the scalp before going to bed. Rub your hands till quite warm. Begin from forehead, massage your way down to the nape. Repeat .Good massage stimulates the blood circulation and strengthens the hair follicles in the scalp. Make it a habit. Do it every night, over time, you'll find remarkable result. Not only does it help stop hair loss, but it helps hair growth. You'll have shiny healthier hair.
3. A paste of fenugreek seeds and water may be applied on the scalp, and left for 40 minutes before washing. This will reduce baldness.
4. Start by doing a pre-shampoo treatment. Use an organic or green olive hair mayonnaise product. Two good choices include: Moisture Max Olive Oil Hair Mayonnaise and Vitale Olive Oil Hair Mayonnaise. Saturate the hair with the product, place a plastic cap over the head and sit under a hooded dryer for 10 to 15 minutes.
5. Not only coconut oil but coconut milk is also an excellent answer for hair growth. The hair roots absorb it quite easily and quickly and work its magic. This is extremely sticky so make sure you don't keep it for too long. Wash it off after 30-60 minutes.
6. Head Stand (this is my favorite) - stand on your head and keep it for 1- 5 minutes if you can. If you can't do it that long, a few seconds will do. You can gradually increase the time when you feel more comfortable with the posture. It helps increase blood circulation to the scalp, thus promotes hair growth. A word of caution, for people who have certain conditions, this posture may not be suitable. Consult your doctor before you begin.
7. One may boil a cup of mustard oil and pour four tablespoon henna or mehendi leaves powder in to it. Massaging bald patches regularly with this oil will prove beneficial. Grind some black pepper and lime seeds, add some olive acrylic and mix thoroughly. Utilize the paste for your scalp, leave for 10 minutes, then wash off together with your regular shampoo.
8. Wash out the pre-shampoo, and wash the hair. Use your regular shampoo and conditioner. Next, towel dry the hair and do a protein treatment to strengthen the hair and stop the breakage. Aphrogee makes protein treatment that uses keratin that closely resembles the protein already in the hair. After the protein treatment, do a moisturizing treatment.