Baldness or hair loss is very common problem in adult male, can be occurred at any age of life. This problem is also spreading fast in female also. Most common cause of hair loss is genetic background. There are actually some things you can do at home which will make your hair healthier. They can either prevent or reduce hair loss. The search for natural alternatives to treat hair loss aims to find alternatives for conventional pharmacological measures, since these often have extreme side effects.
1. Aromatherapy as a treatment for hair loss is becoming increasingly popular, but the basis is not necessarily scientific. Experts in aromatherapy use the oils obtained from bay, cedar wood, grapefruit, jojoba, lavender, lemon, rosemary, thyme and Roman chamomile. Users massage these compounds into the scalp and disperse them into the air with special dispersing units. The combined effect of absorption and inhalation apparently arrests hair loss. Some users even report renewed hair growth after using this method.
2. Stress is responsible to most of the new generation dieses. Relaxation techniques, meditation and yoga can be helpful in all way. It will not only reduce stress but also give you healthy life.
3. Rub oils onto your scalp such as castor oil, almond oil, or coconut oil. These oils have been known to significantly help to promote hair growth. After you apply the oil, wrap your head in a warm towel so that the oil can be absorbed into the skin easily.
4. Buy a natural shampoo, replete with organic herbal extracts, that is specifically designed to reduce hair loss. Use it according to package directions, either exclusively or on a rotation schedule with your regular shampoo.
5. Detoxifying the metabolic system usually has very good results in cases of hair loss. Plain abstinence from alcohol, smoking and recreational drugs is often not enough to protect us from the toxins all around us. Toxins such as chlorine, pesticides, second-hand smoke, traffic exhaust fumes, certain cosmetics and germs in the air infiltrate the body systems and place an enormous load on our metabolic systems. This causes general health to deteriorate and one of the symptoms is often hair loss.
6. Rosemary, Catnip, Sage, Mallow roots, peach leaf, nettle, Parsley seeds, Aloe Vera, Jojoba Oil and burdock are the main herbs that are traditionally used in several regions, and can give benefits to many peoples. All these are herbs have unique way to use. Get enough detail to get maximum benefit of such alternative therapy. Some herbs must be consumed orally and some are used for massage on the scalp. Homeopathy can also help you to protect your remaining hair. This is one of the best hair loss treatment.
7. Egg yolk is a great nutrient for your hair. If you use this regularly your hair will be much healthier and will look a lot better too!
8. Ask a doctor or naturopath for guidance on a healthy daily dose of Vitamin B6 and Zinc. In safe amounts, these ingredients may help naturally prevent hair loss by affecting DHT production.
9. Exercise is most important factor for maintaining health and stays younger. Exercise can restore a hormone balance in your body. Heavy exercise is not recommended, because it can increase testosterone.