Baldness and diet are unified as healthy hair needs proper diet and care to keep it soft and shining. It also needs a lot of food from the inside.
That means consuming fruits, vegetables and grains in higher amount to prevent hair loss and reverse the conditions that may lead to hair loss.
For more information please visit himalayahomeremedies.com
You must begin by means of a good diet that is rich in calcium, silica, and iron. Leafy vegetables, like sea vegetables, that are rich in minerals should be consumed.
The source of silica is raw oats. Consuming good amounts of dried fruits and cherry juice means that you are growing your intake of iron.
My main concern was that I didn't have a girlfriend. And if I didn't get one fast, no one would want to date me. But after a year, I had enough. Another fateful haircut occurred. I borrowed friends clippers and buzzed my hair.
This resulted in an increase of explanation from those who had been fooled by my balancing hair act. But it felt good somehow. It felt good to stop hiding it. I also stopped buying and using Rogaine. I hated the way it feel on my scalp and it was costing me a pretty penny.
Causes of Baldness
The most important cause of loss of hair is insufficient nutrition. Even a partial lack of almost any nutrient may cause hair to fall. Some of the common causes of Baldness are :-
2. Family history of baldness.
3. Stress such as worry, anxiety.
4. Iron deficiency.
5. Exposure to chemicals such as those used to purify swimming pools,
An oily scalp, the result of rare shampooings, can result in a condition called seborrheic dermatitis. The chief symptoms are redness, itching, flaking, leading many to believe this is just garden diversity dandruff.
Seborrheic dermatitis usually involve the scalp, especially around the upper forehead, ears, and eyebrows. Untreated, lamentation sores and hair loss are the result.
To treat, and prevent this circumstance, daily hair washing is recommended. Although an oily hair shampoo would seem best, this is too callous for your scalp and can actually increase the quantity of oil production.
Your best defense is to gently massage the entire scalp using fingertips then washes your hair with warm water and a mild shampoo formulate for daily use. Rinse with plenty of cool water, and gently blot dry. If you blow dry your hair, pick a low setting.
Home Remedies for Baldness
1. Baldness CureMake a fine paste by grind seeds of lime and black pepper. Apply this paste on bald patches on head- twice a day, for a few weeks. It may lead to a sense of mild irritation. However, it is an outstanding way of increasing blood circulation stimulating hair growth.
2. Take Liquorice, milk and a touch of saffron. Make a paste with them and apply on bald patches every night previous to going to bed.
3. Rub onion on bald patches twice a day (morning and evening) till the area becomes red. Now rub some honey at the same region. Follow it for baldness cure.
4. Make a fine paste ready with pigeon pea or red gram and apply regularly on bald patches for hair growth.
5. Take coconut oil and mix it with lime water and lime juice. Apply this combination daily on hair bald patches.