In today's fast paced world, the number of health problems is increasing and when any of the body systems like digestive system, endocrine system, etc. does not function properly, hair loss occurs. Want to experience a healthy mane? Well, there is no need to consult hair specialists who charge unreasonable fees. A few simple 'easy to implement' home remedies can be very effective to replace bald patterns on the scalp with vibrant, lustrous locks of hair.
1. To stop hairfall and stimulate hair growth, onions have proven to be beneficial in this regard. Directly rub the onion on the areas of scalp that show bald patterns. A variation of this remedy involves application of onion juice two times in a day for a period of two months. This is one of the hair loss home remedies that has improved hair loss problems like alopecia areata.
2. Scalp massage is an easy way to increase this blood circulation to your scalp, however it lacks a little something extra. To help make up for this you can mix a few drops of essential oils in order to give scalp massage a bit of extra power. Oils such as jojoba, rosemary, lavender and tea tree oil all are very potent and when massaged into your scalp will allow for more blood circulation.
3. Mustard oil, boiled with henna leaves, is useful in strong regrowth hair. Around 250 grams of mustard oil are to be boiled in tinned basin. A bit quantity of henna leaves has to be gradually put in this oil right up until about 60 grams of these leaves are reduced in the oil. The oil should then be strained through a fabric and stored well in a bottle. An everyday rub of the head with this oil is going to grow abundant hair. Eggs are a good source of protein and they can be used as a topical treatment to keep the strands healthy and give them a nice shine. Combine one egg with 12 drops of lemon juice. Shampoo your hair with a natural shampoo and then apply the egg mixture to your scalp. This will help get the protein to your roots. This is where it needs to be in order to nourish your strands to stimulate them to grow. You can reduce hair loss and prevent dandruff by using the herb hibiscus on your scalp. Drop some hibiscus leaves, lime juice, and lemon juice into a pot of boiling water. Allow the mixture to cool and then apply it to your scalp before you shampoo your hair.
4. Stay away from shampoos that are loaded with chemicals as well as avoid harsh weather as it leads to hair loss. A home made shampoo made by mixing fresh lime juice and amla juice can work wonders to induce hair growth.
5. One of the best natural treatment for hair loss is the application of coconut milk all over the scalp plus massaging your head concentrating on the bald spots. It will nourish the hair and also boost hair growth. The coconut milk can be made by grinding the coconut shavings and pressing it very well.
6. Mix 2 Tsp of coconut oil,1 Tsp of olive oil and 1/2 Tsp of Castor oil.Massage scalp with the oil weekly.Castor oil is excellent for hair growth and regrowth.Apply generously on bald patches.
7. You could also apply a paste of olive oil,honey and cinnamon powder.Massage the scalp gently and after 15 minutes shampoo hair.