Hair loss is one of the most detrimental feelings a person can encounter short of discovering that you have some sort of disease. Your diet, hair care and physical therapy all play a part in a naturally healthy scalp and vibrant hair. Here are some natural cures for thinning hair to try.
1. If you are wondering, 'how to grow your hair faster?', then simply make an exercise routine and stick to it. If you exercise everyday, it will improve your blood circulation. Increased blood flow to the scalp is bound to stimulate hair growth. Another benefit of exercising is that it helps in keeping stress at bay. It is a known fact that when a person is emotionally or physically stressed, he can suffer hair loss. By exercising every day you are actually avoiding stress and the resultant hair loss.
2. Avoid baldness naturally by eating a 1/2 cup of Irish Oatmeal (steel cut oats soaked overnight before cooking) each morning. Oatmeal contains silica and biotin, both of which are essential for healthy hair and nails.
3. The most recommended management of hair loss is the natural method. One of which is eating a well balance meal and making sure your food is nutritious. You can also take in supplements and vitamins to ensure you are getting sufficient vitamins and minerals. You may also stay away drinks with caffeine such as coffee and some sodas. Some studies have shown that excessive intake of caffeine can cause problems with hair growth.
4. A vigorous rubbing of the scalp with fingers after washing the hair with cold water can help to stimulate hair growth. The scalp should be rubbed vigorously till it starts to tingle with the heat. By doing this you activate the sebaceous glands and energise the circulation of blood in the affected area, which can encourage the hair to grow back. Be careful with this technique if you have a very sore scalp or any broken skin, as you may aggravate your condition.
5. An effective homemade hair conditioner can be made by mixing a tablespoon of jojoba oil and one teaspoon of rosemary oil. Apply this mixture on the scalp and wet hair, by massaging in circular motions. Take a towel, soak it in hot water and rinse it. Wrap it around your head and leave it on for one hour, before washing the oil with a mild shampoo to increase hair growth.
6. Encourage hair grown by increasing scalp circulation. Scalp massage, which also reduces stress tension, is a relaxing natural cure for thinning hair.
7. By choosing a natural shampoo - ideally containing Zinc Pyrithione in its natural form, which is a great anti-fungal ingredient and can be effective for treating itchy scalp conditions such as Psoriasis, and Sebhorreic Dermatitis