Losing hair is something that most of us would not be comfortable with. So here are some time tested and proved at home hair loss remedies, Give a try to home Remedies to cure thinning of hair by using natural ingredients.
If followed properly, Method and remedies discussed here are known to give fabulous, shining, thick, beautiful, and gorgeous and dandruff free hair.
Ingredients used to prepare these remedies are easily available in grocery shops near you.
1. Make a habit:
o Do not wash your hair with too hot water.
o Do not wash your hair more than 2 times in a week. If you use any shampoo, use only a mild shampoo.
o Do not comb the hair backwards. Use a good quality brush/comb. Avoid excessive brushing.
o Massage the scalp vigorously for 10 to 15 minutes (until you start to feel hot there) after bathing it with water. This stimulates the blood circulation and strengthens the hair follicles in the scalp.
o Coconut oil and castor are very good for hair. Boil dry pieces of amla (Indian goose berry) in coconut oil and apply on hair.
2. Massage into the scalp and hair with coconut milk or Aloe Vera gel. Leave it for 1/2 hour, then rinse with warm water. Repeat 3 times a week.
3. Massage into the scalp and hair honey with egg yolk. Leave for a 1/2 hour, then rinse.
4. Massage almond oil on scalp 2-3 times a day, daily. This will stop further hair loss.
Rinse hair with a mix of apple cider vinegar and sage tea to help hair grow
5. Scrub the bald portion with onions till it becomes red. Then apply honey.
6. Grind half a cup of black dal lentil with one tablespoon of fenugreek seeds (dana methi) to a coarse powder. Mix well half a cup of yogurt into the powder and message over the scalp. Leave for 2 hours then rinse.
7. Mix equal amount of warm castor and almond oil and massage over scalp at least once a week.
8. Make a hair pack by mixing amla (Indian goose berry) powder with one egg. Apply it to your hair and leave for half an hour. Wash hair.
9. Grind lime seeds and black pepper in equal number in some water and apply on the scalp regularly.
10. Place raw mango pulp in some oil for a year. Massage this oil on the scalp frequently.
11. Apply a paste of hot olive oil, honey, and 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder before bath and keep for 15 minutes.
12. Apply a mixture of Aloe Vera with herbal powder triphala to the hair for a period of three to six months. It will result in growth of new hair.
13. Apply juice of coriander leaves on the head.
14. Mix soaked fenugreek seeds (Dana methi), shikakai powder, reetha powder, amla powder, dried lemon or lime peels, and two eggs, and grind to make a paste. Massage this paste onto hair and scalp and leave it on for about 20 minutes. Wash with a mild shampoo. This is good for making hair thick.
15. Boil 1 cup mustard oil with 4 tablespoon henna (mehandi) leaves. Filter and bottle. Massage on the scalp regularly. It is very good for hair growth.
16. Make a paste by mixing olive oil, honey and cinnamon ((dal chini() powder. Massage on the scalp and leave it for 15 minutes. Wash with a mild shampoo. Repeat it for 3-4 times a week.
17. Make a paste by grinding fenugreek seeds with water. Massage on the scalp after oiling the hair and leave it for one hour before washing. Repeat it every morning for a month.
18. Make a paste by mixing two eggs, two tablespoons each of amla, reetha and shikakai powder. Massage on the scalp and leave it for 30 minutes. Wash with a mild shampoo. Repeat it for 3-4 times a week.
19. Mix 1 egg, 2.5 tablespoons milk powder and 1 tablespoon wheat germ oil. Massage on the scalp and leave it for 30 minutes. Wash with a mild shampoo.
Make a shampoo by mixing 100 g each of amla (Indian goose berry), reetha, and shikakai and boil in two liters of water until the liquid reduces to half. Use this shampoo for your hair for at least one month. Your hair will become thick.