Stimulate Natural Hair Regrowth Using 8 Homemade Remedies
Hair loss is almost never a welcomed experience. No one wants to go through it. Yet virtually everyone will experience it to some degree. Hair loss products often fail many people and for this reason many feel that they are without hope in finding something that will truly fix this problem. If you have found that you just can't get your hair to grow back like you should, home remedies are something you need to consider.
1. A good supply of proteins, vitamins and minerals ensures fast growth of hair. Fresh fruits and vegetables, milk, nuts, eggs, soya, sprouts etc. should be included in the daily meals. This will help to regrow hair fast. Vitamins B3, B6, A, E and C are essential for the growth of hair.
2. By effectively targeting root causes that affect the growth of your hair, you can achieve phenomenal growth. Natural remedies can do this for you. For instance just take note of what mustard seed oil is capable of doing. This oil contains calcium, protein, omega 3, omega 6 and even antioxidants that aid in restoring your hair naturally.
3. Eggs are a good source of protein and they can be used as a topical treatment to keep the strands healthy and give them a nice shine. Combine one egg with 12 drops of lemon juice. Shampoo your hair with a natural shampoo and then apply the egg mixture to your scalp. This will help get the protein to your roots. This is where it needs to be in order to nourish your strands to stimulate them to grow.
4. Create a rinse for shiny hair. Beer, lemon juice and vinegar can all be used to bring out the shine in your hair. Mix one of these products with water and apply after shampooing.
5. Drinking plenty of water everyday helps the skin as well as hair to glow. To avoid dull, dry and brittle hair resulting from dehydration, drink as many as 8-10 glasses of water everyday.
6. You can use this oil alone or you can boil it along with a cup of henna leaves to give yourself even greater power in regrowing hair. Did you know that something as small as a dandruff problem can cause your hair to start thinning? There are natural oils that will both prevent dandruff as well as nourish your hair follicles. One of the most common hair root regrowth treatments is the use of essential oils. Not only do they stimulate the scalp but also allow the hair to grow faster. Rosemary, jojoba, lavender and olive oil when applied to the scalp can be very beneficial for hair growth. Take a small amount of the oil in your hand and apply it to the areas where the hair is thinning out.
7. A good conditioner can stimulate natural hair regrowth. You can make one out of shikaki powder, alma, and curd. Mix the three ingredients together until they have the desired texture. This natural conditioner will strengthen the strands and give them a nice silky texture.
8. Use baking soda to make a hair treatment. Mixing a small amount of baking soda into your shampoo will assist in removing excess grease and dirt.